[et_pb_section bb_built=”1″ admin_label=”section”][et_pb_row admin_label=”row”][et_pb_column type=”4_4″][et_pb_text admin_label=”Text” background_layout=”light” text_orientation=”left” use_border_color=”off” border_color=”#ffffff” border_style=”solid”]
Research Results from Top Performers
The information we deliver is based on research, not theory. It started with a Gallup Institute study that surveyed 80,000 managers and one million employees to discover how employee opinion affects productivity. In addition, we have assembled the results from Wynn Solutions’ ten-year study of 5,000 leaders in 323 organizations and 21 industries that identified what the most successful have in common. All our programs include the “beyond-best” practices from Wynn Solutions’ survey of top performers:
- They explain the value of their service clearly in about 20 seconds.
- They develop simple and easy-to-maintain organizational processes that create client care.
- They are able to stay persistent because they have clearly defined outcomes.
- They partner with people who can position them to succeed.
- They leverage existing relationships by being solutions providers.
- They survey their clients to find out what services they like best and then focus their offering in those areas.
- They manage expectations and emotions by setting those expectations and making sure the people around them feel heard.