Without a repeatable process of communication in place, our assumptions shape our relationships. The limit our vision and reduce the impact of our knowledge and experience. - Garrison Wynn
The Truth about Communication Success:
Being the Best vs. Being Consistently Chosen
This insightful and entertaining communication skills presentation offers diverse communication solutions that rise above language barriers and cultural issues.
Garrison examines the challenges we face in the changing global economy and shows how we can learn to improve our personal and business communications. Participants acquire specific skills to recognize and manage difficult personality styles, dramatically improve communication skills, overcome fear and significantly improve interactions with others by building better business relationships.
- How to be right without making people wrong
- The truth about trust: Listening like an industry leader
- How to get people to listen to you: The power of positioning
- How to clearly differentiate yourself from the competition
- Dealing effectively with different age groups and cultures: What’s working and what’s not
- What the most effective do differently: Results of our customized research
- Communication in action: Achieve goals without stepping on the toes of others
- How to make people feel important so what you have to offer will be important to them
- One-on-one communication skills: Connecting with your coworkers
- Avoiding blame distribution
- Developing an organized, repeatable communication process
- Clearly explaining the value of our priorities
Organizational Change Keynote Presentation:
Communicating Change Making the Most of Difficult Situations
This funny, insightful program combines communication skills with no-fluff motivation and change to deliver real solutions in uncertain times. Professional speaker and business relationship expert, Garrison Wynn, examines the challenges we face and shows how we can laugh at our problems while using them as catalysts for success. This session covers a lot of ground and provides no-cost, easily implemented, proven solutions that your managers can use right away.
- Building trust, credibility, and loyalty
- The secret to successful change management: Maximizing strengths and minimizing weaknesses
- Listening like a leader
- How to stay motivated in difficult situations
- Managing your mouth: Your most valuable business asset
- Getting good results when people are scared
- Better communications before, during, and after transitions
- Why the smartest people are not in charge: The geniuses work for the risk takers
- Reducing the fear of failure
- Action creates opportunity
- Increasing employee accountability when you need it the most
The Truth about Communication Success:
Influence in Action
Professional communication speaker and business relationship expert, Garrison Wynn, delivers a funny, insightful, research-based program that delves into the human condition, revealing that the true key to influence is not intelligence or logic but an understanding of what people really value. This program reveals communication tips and strategies you need to make people see the value of your ideas so you’re well positioned to gain agreement. Communication Program segments include:
- Gaining an understanding of what people really value and how that impacts agreement
- How to get people to agree with you
- Why some people disagree with everything and what you can do about it
- How to get people to listen to your ideas
- Reading between the lines: Learning how to adjust your approach
- Creating a repeatable process for agreement
Why Choose Garrison Wynn?
When you hire the right speaker, your audience leaves energized, entertained, educated and alive with possibilities.
Garrison Wynn is a business advisor, influence expert and author with 20 years of experience helping companies to build better internal relationships and increase revenue. He has experience in technical, financial, and industrial environments as well as the entertainment industry. He specializes in reducing complex issues to their simplest and most effective form and helps organizations to improve communication skills for a winning solution.
Mr. Wynn I just wanted to say Thank You. You will never know the impact that you have made on my life. I started back to work today with a new attitude about my job. I am more confident in myself and my ability to do my best. I do have an important job and it is important to learn how to deal with the stress that comes along with it. I feel like a new person. My husband told me that he could see an improvement in my attitude and that I looked “happy.” Thanks to your communication program, I am that new person. Please do more seminars in the Houston area.
Emergency 9-1-1 Dispatcher
Many thanks for the great job you did speaking to all of our employees last week. Your gift for providing useful information in an entertaining “package” made the experience meaningful and fun for everyone that attended. Many employees have commented on applying your communication principles with immediate, positive results. The standing ovation you received was well deserved. Best wishes and we WILL have you back.
Garrison’s understanding of internal and external communication skills is some of the best we have ever encountered (researched, fun, and easy to implement). The program was outstanding and has improved our ability to resolve conflicts, build relationships, and move forward with our mission of effectiveness.
Wells Fargo Wealth Management Group